WEBCAST TODAY: ION Bucharest 2016

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Dec 28 11:03:37 UTC 2016

Over the holiday I am taking the opportunity to catch up on some editing.
This session, from October, is a series of very informative presentations
on the latest in network security practice and IPv6 deployment. I'm afraid
the 3rd presentation is in Romanian, but the slides are in English!

joly posted: "Today, Wednesday December 28 2016, ION Bucharest 2016 - which
took place on October 12 2016 - will be restreamed live on the Internet
Society Livestream Channel. The Internet Society's Deploy 360 team host a
series of presentations, plus a panel, on the l"

[image: Livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ionbucharest/>Today,
*Wednesday December 28 2016*, *ION Bucharest 2016
<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2016/10/agenda-speakers-and-webcast-information-for-ion-bucharest-on-12-oct/>*
- which took place on October 12 2016 - will be restreamed live on the
*Internet
Society Livestream Channel
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ionbucharest/>*. The Internet
Society's *Deploy 360 <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/>* team
host a series of presentations, plus a panel, on the latest developments
with *DNSSEC*, *DANE*, *MANRS*, and *IPv6* with an emphasis on Romania.

*What: ION Bucharest 2016
<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2016/10/agenda-speakers-and-webcast-information-for-ion-bucharest-on-12-oct/>
When: Wednesday December 28 2016 9am-12:30pm EST | 13:00-16:30 UTC Webcast:
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ionbucharest/
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ionbucharest/> Slides:
http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/bucharest2016/presentations/
<http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/ion/bucharest2016/presentations/>