Canada joins the 21st century !

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Dec 23 21:58:25 UTC 2016

In the US there are thousands of independent ISPs. I assume Canada at least has hundreds of them. There are plenty of ways of utilize independents to improve access versus throwing cash into a fan.

Not to mention the ridiculousness of a 50/10 requirement.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange