Not a representative of gmx.com but their emails are being blocked by those who subscribe to the SORBS RBL.

David Hofstee david at mailplus.nl
Mon Dec 19 11:02:23 UTC 2016

Sorbs is a pretty good list. And I've been on the listed-side too. I personally would not use it to block, but I would give it 3 of the 5 points.

The anti-spam gang is never going to be perfect. But since (self)regulation is not working, we need them. I value them at the moment. The only thing you can do about it, is figuring a way to solve this security issue (called spam).

Met vriendelijke groet,

David Hofstee

Deliverability Management
MailPlus B.V. Netherlands (ESP)