Build an anycast network on a shoestring

Philippe Bonvin p.bonvin at edsi-tech.com
Tue Dec 13 19:17:54 UTC 2016

I've also set up an anycast AS, based on the work of others, notably Nat Morris.

If you are looking for providers that are willing to peer with your VPS over BGP, you can check the IRR records of AS204248: whois -r AS204248
But you need to manually check for best routing paths, which can be a slow process.
Using the nlnog ring is a great help when dealing with routings issues on an anycast network.

I'm available if somebody need help with that.