Build an anycast network on a shoestring

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Mon Dec 12 21:59:29 UTC 2016

Wow thanks for sharing both of these.  Anycast can be "black magic"
sometimes, and the more that is known about it by operators the better. I'm
somewhat surprised that ECMP
I've done a little poor-mans anycasting within a network by simply using
OSPF and some /32's. Had IPv4 space not been at such a premium when I got
into the game, I would have definitely attempted to get a larger block so
that I could anycast a /24 of it. :-(

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/