Canadian Legacy Subnets & ARIN - Looking for feedback

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Dec 9 20:23:54 UTC 2016

    Hi,

    Yes that is the harder part, and that they date back from the
UToronto days (93-96 or about).

    I do not think any of those faxes survived (or someone bothered
archiving them on micro fiche) =D

    In any case, thx for the follow up.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443