Avalanche botnet takedown

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Dec 1 20:45:27 UTC 2016

--- rfg at tristatelogic.com wrote:
From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg at tristatelogic.com>

The Internet, viewed as an organism, quite clearly has, at present,
numerous autoimmune diseases.  It is attacking itself.  And its immune
system, such as it is, clearly ain't working.  There's going to come
a day of reckoning when it will no longer be possible to paper over
this sad and self-evident fact.  (And no, I'm *not* talking about
the fabled "Digital Pearl Harbor".  I'm talking instead about the
Internet equivalent of the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs.)

What is your suggestion to keep the sky from falling?

scott