Need abuse/postmaster contact for AT&T to resolve IP block

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Wed Aug 31 16:12:42 UTC 2016

Try posting that to the mailop list.
I had been having trouble with att.net for about a month, and I filled out
the form at http://att.net/blocks/ 3 times with no response.

I posted to mailop a few days ago and they resolved the issue within an
hour.

...then a few days later I received the response to the form that my IP had
already been unblocked.  Even though they say they will get back to you
within 2-3 days, it's more like 10-14.

-A