Why the internal network delays, Gmail?

Nate Metheny nate at dopedesign.com
Sat Aug 27 19:23:01 UTC 2016

Thanks for all the feedback related and unrelated to the problem.

I'm aware of many available troubleshooting tools and considered this one
of them,  but I've been shown that this, albeit appropriate, forum, was not
a good choice to solicit technical assistance.

I consider the matter closed.
--
Sent from a phone. Please excuse the brevity of this message and any
typographical errors.