Why the internal network delays, Gmail?

Nate Metheny nate at dopedesign.com
Fri Aug 26 23:31:59 UTC 2016

I was working within the limits of what I had available.

I apologize if people on the list consider a network and systems
administrator reaching out to peers for assistance with a particular
problem that is clearly network related is inappropriate for a network
operations group list that may or may not have Google or Google affiliated
employees or contractors on it.

I will use more discretion in the future.

--
Sent from a phone. Please excuse the brevity of this message and any
typographical errors.