Why the internal network delays, Gmail?

Nate Metheny nate at dopedesign.com
Fri Aug 26 20:46:27 UTC 2016

​​Thanks, John.

I was in contact with Google and after some convincing and detailed header
information, they acknowledged that they are having internal MX issues and
assure me that they will deal with the issue promptly.

Initially they did not even acknowledge that there was a problem, so it
took several tiers of support people to finally see the issue.

I look forward to the ongoing exchanges on the list.

--
Nate Metheny
natemetheny at gmail.com