Email to text - vtext.com blacklisting ip

Sam Norris Sam at SanDiegoBroadband.com
Tue Aug 16 23:33:01 UTC 2016

Same boat...  We are sending messages to PHONENUMBER at vtext.com and getting
bouncebacks or lost items.  I assume its because some limits are now being put
into place.  We are a Verizon subscriber so I am paying, it is not a free
service.  But .... I am totally up for paid services if you can recommend some
that will reliably get us texts to our verizon phones.

Sam