Zayo Extortion

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Mon Aug 15 18:23:02 UTC 2016

Exactly,  It is unlikely they will ever be able to collect on a debt they do not have documentation to support but that does not stop them from disconnecting your service whenever they want.  You might have legal recourse to go after them if they disconnect you but it won’t be fast and it won't give you immediate connectivity.  Talk to your lawyers and in the meantime I would be shopping some alternative service for when things get nasty.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL