ARIN Route Registry Issue

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Aug 13 23:12:02 UTC 2016

On Aug 13, 2016, at 12:42 PM, Erik Sundberg <ESundberg at nitelusa.com> wrote:

> I am having some issues with ARIN Route Registry email not responding to emails that I am sending.
>
> I sent 3 emails on friday to rr at arin.net<mailto:rr at arin.net> with no response.
>
> Wondering if any one is having the same issue or if anyone from ARIn can chime in. I have opened a ticket with ARIN but its the weekend.

Erik -

  Our apologies - apparently there was an error that had RR email going to
  our HQ email servers (which are no longer present) rather than via smtp
  relay in the public-facing colocation sites.  This has been since fixed, and
  the email queues flushed - i.e. you should have your responses at this time.
  (If this is not the case, please let me know asap.)

Thanks! (and again apologizes for the glitch)
/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN