DNS Services for a registrar

John Kinsella jlk at thrashyour.com
Fri Aug 12 14:44:19 UTC 2016

Also a big fan of DNS Made easy, but I wish they’d add DNSSEC already.

I’m happy with AWS - one thing to consider is model out the network costs. That seems to get some people, who just expect the bill for instances at end of month. If you’re worried about availability due to an availability zone going down, ensure you have the service replicated across multiple AZs or regions and

It might be worth a few minutes pondering just using Amazon’s Route53 instead of running the DNS server yourself. I haven’t looked at how the cost compares.