Hosting recommendations

Andy Ringsmuth andy at newslink.com
Thu Aug 11 03:29:15 UTC 2016

Fellow NANOGers,

I realize the list rules prohibit people advertising/pushing their own products or companies, so I hope this doesn’t break that rule by asking.

I’d like some recommendations for a solid hosting provider. Nothing hugely extensive. About 50 IMAP email users, basic web hosting for a few domains, some mailman lists and that’s about it. I’ve had us with our current host for several years but their e-mail infrastructure has been increasingly unreliable the last couple years.

I don’t really want to go through the headache of switching providers but if it means less problems down the road, I’ll definitely do it.

I have self-hosted in the past but it was a big enough challenge that I won’t go that route again.

So, what do y’all recommend for a solid provider?

Thank you in advance!

----
Andy Ringsmuth
andy at newslink.com
News Link – Manager Travel, Technology & Facilities
2201 Winthrop Rd., Lincoln, NE 68502-4158
(402) 475-6397    (402) 304-0083 cellular