Advertising rented IPv4 prefix from a different ASN.

Jürgen Jaritsch JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Fri Aug 5 13:41:41 UTC 2016

Just create a more specific route obejct (for the /nn you plan to announce) at your RIR, ask the institute to sign a LOA and inform your upstreams. Announcing the more specific is nothing unusual.

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: jjaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia.at

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601