Advertising rented IPv4 prefix from a different ASN.

Soon Keat Neo neo at soonke.at
Fri Aug 5 13:40:24 UTC 2016

If you are just announcing more specific address space that you've obtained
legitimately off their assigned address space, it should be no problem,
just obtain an LoA and register it on the different databases and you
should be set to ask your upstreams to allow the announcements.

Regards,
Neo Soon Keat