Host.us DDOS attack -and- related conversations

Robert Webb rwfireguru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:25:33 UTC 2016

Not sure if it is related to the PokemonGO or not. This started around
23:00 EDT last night per my monitoring.

Seems like a pretty big attack at 300Gbps and to also temporarily take a
down a Tier 1 POP in a major city.

I was interested as to if this might be a botnet or some type of reflection
attack.

Robert