ExtremeWare

Robert Jacobs rjacobs at pslightwave.com
Tue Aug 2 14:40:36 UTC 2016

To old.... feature was not supported on that code rev or model.

Robert Jacobs | Network Director/Architect

Direct:  832-615-7742
Main:   832-615-8000
Fax:    713-510-1650

5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 3300; Houston, TX 77036

A Certified Woman-Owned Business

24x7x365 Customer  Support: 832-615-8000 | support at pslightwave.com
This electronic message contains information from Phonoscope Lightwave which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or e-mail immediately.