ExtremeWare

Paul Thornton paul at prt.org
Tue Aug 2 06:17:36 UTC 2016

Hi

On 01/08/2016 23:39, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Can those that ran switches with ExtremeWare on them remember that far back?

Just about.

> I've got a Summit 400t-48 and I can't seem figure out how to get DDM information from the SFP. Did they have that ability?
They probably do, but only in the deep runic debug mode (nofeep) which
was never a recommended practice unless you had the TAC on the 'phone.
I have a couple of old 48si boxes hanging around in the lab LAN -
Extremeware 7.8.4 certainly doesn't understand "show port n
transceiver".  I think this is XOS only.

Paul.