CDN, Steam, Origin and NAT.

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:48:48 UTC 2016

Hi Laurent,

We regularly have people run 50-150 person events with everyone sharing a
single external IP and have minimal issues. Our biggest events are League of
Legends tournaments and I believe those are streamed on Twitch. I don't
think you are going to have a problem, but feel free to hit me up for ideas
if you do run into issues.

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer I
Information Technology