10G-capable customer router recommendations?

Josh Reynolds josh at kyneticwifi.com
Fri Apr 15 23:27:56 UTC 2016

Different philosophy - strings attached.

When I sell a service, either residential or business or DIA, the terms are
clearly stated. If I were selling a multi-hundred dollar a month service,
the CPE cost is minimal. If I don't offer a service that is at least
*capable* of providing what I'm selling, then my competition will.

I prefer to not hand out competitive advantages.