Telco Systems

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:00:38 UTC 2016

Hi,
We have used them on our metro for some years now and they have performed
well. They do support Mpls. Pricing is very good for what you get. I am
currently using the 7124 and I know of another provide who are running
exclusively on the telco devices.
We have also managed to get them talking to our Cisco aggregation with no
issues so far.

Raymond Macharia
Internet Solutions Kenya