CHI-NOG 06 Conference Agenda

Tom Kacprzynski tom.kac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:58:55 UTC 2016

We are pleased to announce that the Chicago Network Operators Group will
host their 6th annual meeting (CHI-NOG 06) on May 12th, 2016 in Chicago,
IL.

Presentation | Speaker
1. CHI-NOG Welcome and Introduction | Tom Kacprzynski
2. BGP Security: An Overview | Russ White
3. IPv6: Passing on Lessons Learned from My Journey | Denise Fishburne
4. EVPN: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the BGP | Tom Dwyer and
Clay Haynes
5. InterTubes: A Study of the US Long-Haul Fiber-Optic Infrastructure |
Rakrishnan Durairajan
6. VXLAN Deployment in IX Fabrics | Hemanth Maturi
7. Regional IXP Introductions and OPEN-IX Overview
8. Source Routing Re-Imagined | Nick Slabakov
9. Segment Routing – Traffic Engineering | Diptanshu Singh
10. DDoS Threat Landscape | Ron Winward
11. Network Automation, A Practical Approach | Matt Griswold
12. Modern Tools for Visualizing Network Traffic | Jon Dugan
13. NetFlow, Flow-Like Data and Their Many Uses | Avi Freedman
14. The Real Metric in Evaluating CDN Performance | Matt Levine
15. Social Event

Detailed agenda can be found at
http://chinog.org/meetings/chi-nog-06/agenda/

Registration is still open, but ending soon. For more details please see
http://chinog.org

Thank you.