mpls switches

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Apr 13 19:17:45 UTC 2016

On 13/Apr/16 20:30, Colton Conor wrote:

> How does the ASR 903 compare to the 920? When we got pricing for the
> ASR 903 it was more expensive than a real ASR 9k router.

Feature-wise, it's more mature than the ASR920, as it came before.

Personally, I find it more of a device where you need a mix-and-match,
e.g., at a RAN site. Not my kind of thing; I focus purely on Ethernet in
a small form factor, which the ASR920 does very well.

But I'd move this query to c-nsp. There are a bunch of good folk there
that use the ASR903 and can speak more authoritatively about it than I can.

Mark.