AW: mpls switches

Jürgen Jaritsch JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Wed Apr 13 06:25:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

L2VPN works also pretty well with the Extremes (X670). Only one thing doesn't work: LACP BPDU forwarding for the customer. This is caused by the method how Extreme let you configure the L2VPN on those small boxes.

best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler