mpls switches

Todd Crane todd.crane at n5tech.com
Thu Apr 7 01:53:37 UTC 2016

Mike,

Nor sure how much you know about SDN or if you are in anywhere near being able to make the transition, but white-label switches may be a deciding factor for you. In fact you may be able to do it without SDN, but I cannot say for sure as we have ours configured in SDN mode. We use Edge-Core 5712-54X switches for our 10G (48x 10G and 6x 40G) and I cannot recommend them enough. Combined with Picos from Pica8, we can do SDN/SD-WAN as well as MPLS at around 6,000 per switch plus maintenance. If you want more information or contacts, hit me up offline (or rather off the mailing list).

-Todd