Best practices for sending network maintenance notifications

Ray Orsini ray at orsiniit.com
Wed Apr 6 20:56:14 UTC 2016

"The other "don't do that" is never configure Music on Hold for any NOC/SOC
lines.  Few things are more annoying than a eight hour trouble shooting
conference bridge, and one of the dozen NOC/SOCs on the bridge hits the Hold
button."

Now that you've said it it seems so obvious. But, honestly I'd never thought
it until right now. Thanks!

Regards,
Ray Orsini – CEO
Orsini IT, LLC – Technology Consultants
VOICE DATA  BANDWIDTH  SECURITY  SUPPORT
P: 305.967.6756 x1009   E: ray at orsiniit.com   TF: 844.OIT.VOIP
7900 NW 155th Street, Suite 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
http://www.orsiniit.com | View My Calendar | View/Pay Your Invoices | View
Your Tickets