Fri AM AT&T outage

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Apr 1 20:56:25 UTC 2016

Hopefully the job posting includes replacing this guy:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/frontier-communications-pledges-smooth-take-over-of-verizon-fios-and-land/2271256

----
"I would never say we're 100 percent certain it will go perfectly," Mike Flynn, Frontier's regional president overseeing operations in Florida and the Carolinas. "But we're doing everything we can within our power … from the experience we've gleaned from every conversion we have done to make the next one better. So I'd just say we're pretty experienced at it."
He said customers may experience brief service interruptions in the early morning hours Friday, though the company is not expecting that to affect a significant numbers of customers.
----

Our Tampa office has been offline for nine hours and Frontier support is saying not to worry, it should be resolved in the next four days.

David