How to force rapid ipv6 adoption

Ca By cb.list6 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:48:35 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:37 PM, David Hubbard <
dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com> wrote:

> Had an idea the other day; we just need someone with a lot of cash
> (google, apple, etc) to buy Netflix and then make all new releases
> v6-only for the first 48 hours.  I bet my lame Brighthouse and Fios
> service would be v6-enabled before the end of the following week lol.
>
> David

Yeah, i am sure VZ is going to cry a river that you cannot reach Netflix

We already slowed down IPv4 by 10-15%*, i think we can crank it down
another 10-20% to punish the Luddites (AWS, Azure, Twitter, Bing, ...)

CB
*
https://code.facebook.com/posts/1192894270727351/ipv6-it-s-time-to-get-on-board-/