Service Providers behaviour for dual homed enterprises

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Thu Sep 24 14:49:00 UTC 2015

What Blake just said below works best - I do this MED together with
small-ers all the way to india for video conferencing customers sitting in
silicon valley.

Thank You
Bob Evans
CTO