SPAM: AW: important

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Thu Sep 24 12:55:51 UTC 2015

This is unbelievable:
We have seen these kinds of spam-messages over the last weeks on different
mail accounts and still Spamassassin & others don't recognize them.
Isn't a topic of "Fw: important" compared with the greeting "Hey friend"
something that must be spam?
Now Nanog was hit which is really annoying.

Yes, this message might originate from an authenticated sender and the
(faked) sender's domain might light spf and so on - but where is artificial
intelligence when one needs it?

Time to charge for emails so that this channel will become too expensive for
spammers, isn't it?