IP's with jitter/packet loss and very far away

Jake Mertel jake.mertel at ubiquityhosting.com
Fri Sep 18 16:14:21 UTC 2015

Expanding on this a little further, you could use this tool + some virtual
machines and static routes to simulate just about any conditions you
wanted.

--
Regards,

Jake Mertel
Ubiquity Hosting

*Web: *https://www.ubiquityhosting.com
*Phone (direct): *1-480-478-1510
*Mail:* 5350 East High Street, Suite 300, Phoenix, AZ 85054