Microsoft blocking mail

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Fri Sep 18 02:48:07 UTC 2015

> On Thursday, 17 September, 2015 11:22, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu said:

> On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:14:21 -0400, Josh Luthman said:

> > Well it's not a form and it redirects you to the support home page...

> > https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

> You didn't have NoScript or similar in effect at the time, did you?

You mean to say that you have to enable blanket remote code execution authority in order to submit a problem report to Microsoft?  What a crock of crap.  Thus I will never recommend to anyone that they use Microsoft products for anything whatsoever, especially not anything in the "Microsoft Cloud" virus distribution system.

Being blocked is probably a good thing ...