SMS Gateway

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Wed Sep 16 14:15:28 UTC 2015

As a retro twist on that, we still use alpha pagers with
TAP.   Basement level coverage on a single AA battery that lasts 3 months.

The nice thing about them is that you can turn your cellphone off at
night (yes, I do that), and still know that important alerts will
come through the pager.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)