Synful Knock questions...

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Sep 15 21:06:17 UTC 2015

    Well,

    It would be pointless to do,

        If the flash version and the running executable already replaced
that function to return the right MD5 as from the CCO repository...

    But yes, scheduling the downloading the firmware and doing a SHA512
from your known good source (aka the Cisco one pre-deployement), would
be the method I would use.
    ( We're doing it quarterly in some cases )

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443