SMS Gateway

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Sep 14 16:06:42 UTC 2015

I know a bunch of people who just use email -> sms gateways (although I
think all carriers have a disclaimer that messages aren't guaranteed).

Depending on your SMS costs, you could also outsource this to a service
such as Twilio.

As Alan said, RaspberryPi should be able to handle this for under $100
worth of equipment (including the Pi & Cell modem).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net