internet visualization

Jeff Shultz jeffshultz at wvi.com
Tue Sep 8 23:16:52 UTC 2015

Weirdest thing I've found yet - AS7224, Amazon AS - Amazon, has 1
indegree - AS724 - DNIC-ASBLK-00721-00726 - DoD Network Information
Center, US.

What the heck is an Amazon (assuming it's associated with Amazon.com)
AS doing hanging off the end of a DOD network?

Assuming I'm reading it correctly, that is.