Software Defined Networking

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Fri Sep 4 18:30:02 UTC 2015

On 9/4/2015 12:57, Aaron C. de Bruyn wrote:
> I think it's time to change my SMTP greeting to:
>
> 220-By submitting e-mail to this server, you agree all legal
> disclaimers are null and void.
> 220 You also agree that I am awesome.

I like that.  Unfortunately, I no longer operate a mail host.

I have been trying to figure out how to mechanically route messages
containing them to the spam sump.

IANAL, but I thing an interesting case would be trying to enforce that
crap in a situation involving unsolicited email (as in this case).

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)