udp 500 packets when users are web browsing

Oliver O'Boyle oliver.oboyle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:19:53 UTC 2015

You can configure Windows to encrypt traffic based on protocol definitions.
E.g., Use IPSEC to encrypt all traffic on port 80 between hosts X and hosts
Y.

It's possible that such a policy is in place locally on the workstations
and/or servers and it's also possible that it's being enforced using GPOs.

--
:o@>