NetFlow - path from Routers to Collector

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:38:04 UTC 2015

I've not read every reply, but let me add my voice as some who has worked
on and ran SEVERAL large networks, in no case in the last long number of
years have I had access to an OOB network that was sized to carry anything
in large volume, and in fact like many others replied on a robust number of
path at that us many the networks inband.  These networks survived many
"large" DDoS attacks and far more fat finger incidents then I like to think
about.  I don't think I've even worked with a client network as far as I
can remember that had a nailed up / robust OOB network for data collection
or other purposes.

-jim