CIDR Utilization

inetjunkmail inetjunkmail at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:29:03 UTC 2015

Attached is a perl script I wrote for a coworker that you can tweak as
you'd like.  It's designed to log into a router and dump the route table(s)
and find used/unused subnets in a given supernet.  Available routes are
green and used routes are red.  Yellow routes are routes where we have
route and a more specific route so the first route is probably an aggregate
and there _may_ be open space available.