DDoS mitigation for ISPs

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Thu Oct 29 19:53:57 UTC 2015

>>Alternatively: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ddos+protection
>>
>Actually I did the google thing first and followed up with several of
>the top results, and not once did I see anyone offering a bgp tunnel
>+ scrub which is why I asked. I did get some good off list responses
>however, thanks all.
>

>Mike-

Apologies for the snarky link.  A Google search on my end turned up several
of the solutions I listed manually and which definitely do GRE + BGP.
Apparently my past searches on the subject have coloured my current results
more than I expected...

--
Hugo

hugo at slabnet.com: email, xmpp/jabber
PGP fingerprint (B178313E):
CF18 15FA 9FE4 0CD1 2319 1D77 9AB1 0FFD B178 313E

(also on textsecure & redphone)