configuration sanity check

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:23:32 UTC 2015

I've used ansible for this and generated config based on roles.  It's a
little weird to get started but allows modularization of config.  You can
then go so far as have the same "functions" for different platforms and
software versions.  To be clear, this was just for config generation, not
verifying it was on the device or pushing it to the device.

--chip

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....