The spam is real

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Tue Oct 27 03:42:37 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 22:16, Randy Bush wrote:
> now that the number of messages discussing the spam has exceed the
> number of spam messages, perhaps we can get back to work and hope that
> the list admins have learned something.

A couple of factoids that might be useful in realizing the hope.

The mail handler at Cox cable correctly binned about 600 of them--I
don't remember setting relevant customization, but I can check if
anybody cares.

And I found messages reporting the problem Saturday.  And one that said
the problem (as my failing memory wants to believe) started about a
month ago.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)