EyeBall View

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Tue Oct 27 02:34:02 UTC 2015

All,

Sorry for not clarifying. Of course we have probes and looking glasses from the edge of each others networks. The point was to have devices where we could see how our content loaded and behaved. For instance if a Verizon user tries to place a VoIP call to my network what would the quality be like? If we did a wget what speeds are coming across to the end user etc. We would offer a service where you would experience what your end clients experienced interacting with your network. Of course there would be mtr/traceroutes etc but that's a given.