Why is NANOG not being blacklisted like any other provider that sent 500 spam messages in 3 days?

Stephen Satchell list at satchell.net
Tue Oct 27 00:32:30 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 04:40 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
>> Whats a Twitter?  Is it IRC on a web-page for the addle, sort of like
>> a "web-forum" is Usenet for the addle?
>>
>> Never used a "Twitter".  Web Forums rately.  The 1 D 10 T quotient is
>> too high ..
>
> The Pony Express has been dead for years, what DO you use if email
> doesn't work?

There is this funny piece of plastic (used to be rubber) that is
ubiquitous.  And works a hell of a lot more often than the Internet,
frankly, especially if you don't use the Internet version (SIP).

I concur with "What's a 'Twitter'" -- I watched a colleague get fired
because of that, along with something called "The Facebook".