Why is NANOG not being blacklisted like any other provider that sent 500 spam messages in 3 days?

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Oct 26 21:11:22 UTC 2015

Myth: Andrew’s post has utility to the 10K+ people reading it. (Not watching Twitter makes me braindead? really? Yeah, it’s 2015. Get up-to-date, should have sent a snapchat. Duh.)

Fact: Andrew should probably just un-sub since he finds NANOG useless. That would actually provide utility to the rest of us.

I repeat: The UN-PAID VOLUNTEERS on the Communications Committee do a great job. If you think you can do better, please please please volunteer. Otherwise, simply thank them for doing what you refuse to do and get on with your life.

--
TTFN,
patrick