AW: Uptick in spam

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Mon Oct 26 18:38:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I added this two lines to our postfix header checks:

/mike at sentex\.net/ DISCARD
/jdenoy at jdlabs\.fr/ DISCARD

Worked very well:

# grep -i discard /var/log/mail.log | grep -iE "@jdlabs|@sentex" | wc -l
408

Best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: JJaritsch at anexia-it.com
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler